Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Specter-Morph Chapter 2

The wait is over! Specter-Morph: Chapter 2 is now out for your viewing pleasure. Check it out in the link below.

Specter-Morph: Chapter 2

I'm very glad with the feedback I received with Chapter 1; it seems that everyone really enjoyed the first episode, specifically the dark tone of the series. (Me bragging:) I wanted to make the series different from Sandguardians obviously and focus more on making the characters more relatable and the villains a bit more 3-dimensional. (End of bragging) So thank you all for leaving the feedback, and I apologize for the long wait.

Have a good one guys (and gals)!

oo7nightfire

UPDATE: I almost forgot, I received a new microphone, so expect a small improvement in voice quality. It's not very noticeable at the time, but will improve over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment