Sunday, May 11, 2014

Season 3 Has Begun

Hey everyone, hope you are all doing well! The third season of Sandguardians has begun. You can check out the episode below.

Sandguardians: Episode 33

Make sure to leave a comment and tell me what you think. In this season, I plan on focusing more on the characters and dialogue, as I have been trying to do with Specter-Morph (which I will continue, I've just been focused on Sandguardians right now). This season will also have a total of 18 episodes, as opposed to 16.

I will also try to release more videos a month, primarily focusing on Specter-Morph & Sandguardians, so you guys won't have to wait for vids from me all the time.

Anyway, here's to things to come and thanks for bringing me this far! Have a good day.

oo7nightfire

No comments:

Post a Comment