Saturday, February 21, 2015

Toy Story Live - They're Back!

The gang of toys are back, after being absent for over a year!

I have kept this series in the back of my mind for a long time, thinking of new ideas for episodes. I still am. But I haven't acted on many of those ideas because I either didn't think they were good enough, or I didn't have time to produce it. Thank you all for your concern on the status of this series. I'm glad so many people enjoy it and want more. I'm not ending it by any means, but I won't say that more episodes will be rolling out regularly. I'm still primarily focused on Sandguardians and will try to release more Toy Story Live (and Specter-Morph hopefully) when I can.

Check out the latest episode of Toy Story Live in the link below:

Toy Story Live: "Return" (Part 1)

Have a good one guys!

oo7nightfire

No comments:

Post a Comment