Monday, January 30, 2017

SANDGUARDIANS SEASON 3 FINALE!

Hello everyone! I hope you're all doing well. ...or are at least holding on in spite of recent events happening currently in the world.

After 3 long years since the premiere, the final episode of Sandguardians: Season 3 is complete and out now for your viewing pleasure! Check it out below!



Man, this was a great season, with all its ups and downs. I feel very proud of this season and all the work I put into it. From the high-quality production value to the development and continuity I tried to incorporate into all the characters. I would not have been able to do it without my magnificent voice actors and you, you awesome person you. I hope you guys have enjoyed it! ...Look me givin' an acceptance speech.

Sadly, until further notice, this will be the very last season of Sandguardians. School and life, in general, have taken over much of my time, hence why each episode takes so long to upload. I'm also going through some issues that are preventing me from making videos as I'd like to be making them. I'm just so fearful all the time that I procrastinate. I'll try to do better in the future and will also work on the story for S4 whenever I feel like it. I just can't guarantee anything.

Anywho, thank you so much for watching! I really do appreciate all of your time and feedback. Means a lot.

Stay safe and move forward.

Best,

oo7nightfire (Intro-Mind)

No comments:

Post a Comment