Tuesday, June 27, 2017

NEW Toy Story Live - BOZ, Part 1!

Hey guys and gals!

For the first time in a long time, I've uploaded 2 videos in one month, with one of them being a brand new episode of Toy Story Live! You can check it out below:


I thought it'd be fun to do my own take on an existing property for these next couple of episodes, so I thought, how about "The Wizard of Oz"! It managed to fit pretty well with the series' established characters and each one of them has a role. Although, I did change some characteristics around to keep things different from Oz as well as to make it fit with the series.

This episode is the beginning of a possible 9-parter. Yes, 9-parter! Scripts have already been written for parts 1-8, with part 9 still being worked on. Hopefully, I can get them all done in a reasonable amount of time, though I was thinking of making some one-off episodes in-between just to keep things different.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the episode! And check out my previous video if you haven't already.


Best.

Intro-Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment