Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Be Kind

Hey everyone!

I decided to write an unconventional post today about simply being kind to yourself.

Try to be kind to yourself, as best as you can. As people, we criticize and judge ourselves very harshly. Sure we judge others too but in a way, we're simply judging an aspect of ourselves that we don't like. When we do this, we make ourselves feel unjustifiably sad or guilty when we don't deserve it. Sometimes we do need to analyze our actions but other times we take things too far. While I believe that it's important to recognize your own flaws, try to learn why you feel the way you feel and do the things you do. Usually, if you take some time to think, you can find the answer, or at least understand and accept yourself and your actions a little better.

I still struggle with this myself so trust me, you're not alone. I hope this makes sense because I just kinda wanted to write it out of the blue. I don't really have a specific point to all of this honestly, just wanted to share. Thank you for reading.

Btw, the upcoming episode of Toy Story Live is now in the editing stages. Should be done by next week, hopefully!

Best

Intro-Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment