Sunday, June 9, 2013

BIG Update: Back in Business!

Hey everyone, I hope you're all feeling kick-ass!

Let's get straight to the point. If you've read one of my previous updates, littletophatgal has been let go as the voice of Nash. She has been a great help to the series and it was a privilege to work with her. Fortunately however, Nash will now be voiced by GoldFlareon, and, in my opinion, she is just as wonderful as litttletophatgal! So check her out (not like that) in the latest episode of Sandguardians right now:

Sandguardians: Episode 27

As you can now see, this episode begins the final act of the season, and I believe it is more appropriate to start Act III here. In addition, after listening to some advice from one of my online friends, I have begun writing episode scripts for Sandguardians ahead of time (currently writing Episode 29). This gives me more organization and allows me to work on other projects.

Speaking of other projects, you may have noticed that I have been talking a lot about Sandguardians. Well that's because it has recently taken over my life (finding a voice actress, writing scripts in advance, working on Season 3), preventing me from straying away from it. I am still very much interested in continuing this series, but I have also been working on other planned projects such as: Animated Ace Reviews! I am also currently working on the script for TSL: Episode 14 (Puppy Love pt.2) so I have been busy. Now that summer has arrived, I plan on completing Season 2 and working on Animated Ace Reviews, so thank you to all my loyal viewers and supporters; you won't be disappointed!

Later.

oo7nightifre

No comments:

Post a Comment