Saturday, June 29, 2013

New short film and Shoutouts

Hey everyone, quick update! First off, here is a live action short film I intended to do in anticipation for my upcoming series "Animated Ace Reviews". Check it out, and tell me what you think!

Trade-Off: Short Film

Don't forget to check out the latest episode of Sandguardians as well.

Sandguardians: Episode 28

Now for the shoutouts. Watch my friend Josh KG's new video "Toaster Bandit", a said pilot episode of his new upcoming series "Dudeguys".

Toaster Bandit

Watch the second episode of "Deus Novus", a machinima series by my friend Jack HF!

Deus Novus: Breached

Finally, here is a new comedic Bona Fide video by my friend KydtheKid, aka FallingWarProductions!

Bona Fide Video Diaries: David//Ranting

Have a good one you guys!

oo7nightfire

No comments:

Post a Comment