Wednesday, August 7, 2013

CTs, shoutouts, and One more to go!

Hey guys, I'm finally able to get custom thumbnails (CTs) for my channel. So you can spot them for Sandguardians: Season 1 episodes and Spill.com Halo Reviews! Nothing really special.

Now for some shoutouts! Watch 3 new 06 Media videos from my pal Jcomix98 and his pals!
Boredom
Bathroom Break
Filler

Check out the latest episode of my friend KydtheKid's Bona Fide!
Bona Fide: Episode 6

As for my friend Jack HF, he needs some body actors, so help him out. Thanks!
I Need Body Actors. Yay.

And finally, check out a brand new episode of Sandguardians, the second to last episode before the Season 2 finale! Thank you guys so much for your feedback and if you were wanting Seal to go on a bit more of a rampage, I'm saving that for the finale.
Sandguardians: Episode 31

Hope y'all had a great summer so far! Have a good one.

oo7nightfire

No comments:

Post a Comment