Monday, August 12, 2013

This is it...

Well, this is it everyone. The big one. The shit-stopper. The one that is so dangerous, it must be kept out of the reaches of young children in order to be contained. I'm, of course, talking about the finale... the Season 2 finale of "Sandguardians"!

Thank god it's over; the season took me over a year and a month to complete, but I'm glad I was able to do it! Thank you all for sticking around to watch all the crazy, action-packed shenanigans that occurred and I hope you enjoyed the ride. Season 3 will be released... uh...., well I'm still working on finalizing the story.

In the meantime however, I will be producing a live action review show called "Animated Ace Reviews", bring back some RT Shorts, and maybe some Sandguardians Specials. I also plan to release a new machinima series entitled, ..."TO BE ANNOUNCED". Yeah, I'm not going to give it away just yet, but I have completed the story for it's first season. Let's just say that it is not "Under Budget" or "Wanderers"; I actually don't have much interest in those anymore (figures huh?). But what I will say for this new series is this: it's a new form of evolution.

So anyway, enjoy the season 2 finale of "Sandguardians" and tell me what you think in the comments. Hell, you don't even need to go to YouTube to watch it.
Have a good one!

oo7nightfire

No comments:

Post a Comment