Friday, September 13, 2013

Sandguardians: Episode 28

Hey guys & gals, I hope you're doing well.

Unfortunately, there seems to be a problem with playing Sandguardians: Episode 28. For some reason, the video will not start if played, but rather get an error message on YouTube. It may have to do with the video itself; during the beginning scene, the main title flickers due to bad editing on my part. If this is the problem, I may have to re-edit the scene or, hell, re-film it; whatever the case I am surely willing to do. OR, the problem (which I would like to believe) could be from YouTube itself.

Whatever the problem, please leave a response about it in the video's comment section if the error occurs with you. If the problem continues for the next few days I will re-upload the episode.

Sandguardians: Episode 28


Have a good day guys & gals!

oo7nightfire

No comments:

Post a Comment