Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Things So Far...

Hey guys and gals! Let's cut to the chase-

I haven't been uploading many videos in awhile due to school and the fact that Sandguardians: Season 2 has been completed; so I am in the stage of "what do I do now?". However, I am currently producing scripts for my new machinima series, which may begin with a prologue rather than a trailer. I could've released the prologue and a few episodes of the new series earlier but my Halo: Reach game disc is unreadable, so I currently cannot produce any machinima for the series.

However, I will plan on continuing my Breaking Bad vlogs, so check them out (& the show while you're at it)!

S5E1: "Live Free or Die"
S5E2: "Madrigal"
S5E3: "Hazard Pay"
S5E4: "Fifty-One"

I have already filmed the next 4 vlogs (five-eight) but I just haven't edited them yet, due to laziness. In the meantime, I will try and produce some RT Shorts recreations, as it has been awhile since I made one of those. Also, if I can, I will try and make some more Toy Story Live episodes. So stay tuned!

Have a good one y'all!

oo7nightfire

No comments:

Post a Comment