Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Sandguardians Ep.46

Hello everyone.

A new episode of Sandguardians is out now. Check it out!

Sandguardians: Episode 46

It features a CG Pelican, which I KNOW looks pretty bad, but it was pretty cool to utilize it. And no, I didn't model the Pelican myself. I simply downloaded a green screen video of a CG Halo Pelican and did some compsiting to include it in the video. It's an idea I had for this episode that I wanted to do for a while. I filmed an alternative shot that doesn't actually show a Pelican (just in case) but decided to go with this as I know it would shock people (in a good and bad way). Regardless, it was neat to use it.

For my next video, I'm working on something new and experimental. I hope you all like it once you see it.

Have a good one!

Intro-Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment