Thursday, June 9, 2016

The Hard, Vague Question

Hey y'all. Hope things are going well.

I've uploaded a new video regarding the difficult question everyone asks themselves: "who am I?" Watch it below.


With this video, I wanted to do something different. My inspiration comes from the fact that I've been constantly trying to give myself some kind of label until I realized that I don't need to. I'm just me. I don't need to label myself by who I am, what I look like, or even what I do. I should just do me to the fullest.

This is just my personal opinion on the topic and not everyone should follow this view. I'm sort of in the stage of finding myself right now and the whole topic of 'trying to find out who you are' really fascinates me. I don't really know who I am yet, but at the same time, I don't really wanna label myself in terms of an occupation or a characteristic. I'm more than that. ...Then again, maybe I'm just thinking too hard.

Another inspiration for this video is the 2015 film Dope, which is now one of my favorite movies. If you wanna know a bit of who I am and what I (sort of) go through, check out that film. The Kendrick Lamar song "i" also serves as an inspiration.

Lastly, if you haven't seen my last few videos, what are you waiting for?!

Sandguardians: S03E14 - Second Chance

Toy Story Live: "Return" (Part 3)

Hope you like it.

Best,

Intro-Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment